Daily Private Ephesus Tours
Private Ephesus Shore Excursions Tours | Turkey Ephesus Port Tours
Exclusive Private Ephesus Tour
Ephesus Full Day Tour
Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour
Daily Private Istanbul Tours
Istanbul Shore Excursions Tours
Istanbul Popular Tour
Istanbul Old Town Tour
Istanbul Biblical Tour
Daily Private Pamukkale Tours
Pamukkale Daily Tours
Pamukkale Daily Tours
Daily Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
2 Days 1 Night Ephesus & Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
Turkey Private Package Tours
Most Popular Turkey Package Tours
Express Turkey Tour (7 Night 8 Days)
Turkey Triangle Tour With Gallipoli & Troy (11 Nights 12 Days)
Populer Turkey Tour (10 Nights 11 Days)
Why Book With Us
- 1Save Money with our best deals and take advantage of booking with a local Company. Our Ephesus Tour and Istanbul tour prices are more reasonable than cruise shore excursions.
- 2Save Time with our private tours which you can skip the lines and avoid large groups since a local guide knows the best time to visit the attractions and A private guide has priority to buy entry tickets so you do not waste time in lines.
- 3See More because We understand very well, what you need. It’s not just about visiting touristic sights – it’s much more than this. We offer a full experience in Turkey to know it’s history and also the present – to see how the people live, talk with them, try their traditional food, visit their markets and of course, understand our culture and tradition, A private tour guide makes the Ancient City come alive, explaining the meaning of columns, statues, and buildings.
- 4Learn More since you will be visiting around with a Best Local Tour Guides in Turkey who are officially licenced by Ministry of Culture and Tourism and had a university education of Art,Archeology,History,Culture,etc… you will have no communication problems with a local guide who speaks excellent English.
- 5Travel Safe with our private tours especially Vehicles are luxurious and air-conditioned, such as Mercedes Vito and comfortable drive with our Professional drivers. We guarantee that you will complete the tour and come back to ship, kusadası port, izmir port,airport Istanbul port just on time. Especially Our guides arrive to determined meeting point or airport minimum 15mins before your pick up time stated on your booking document and wait for you until you get out of the port/hotel. Our Professional Guide will be with you all day and inform you what is safe.
- 6Secure Booking with Fez Travel Agency who is Fully accredited by Association of Turkish Travel Agencies in Turkey. Secure Booking with our professional tour operators team who is ready answer your questions, help 24/7. We do not ask any deposit before Daily Tour booking You can pay all amount at the end of the tour to your Guide and For package Turkey tours also if the written information and offers are not provided during our tours We guarantee to pay back the money you paid. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed by us.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are local travel company who has experience over 16 years, know what is best for you and offer you best deals, best programmes according to your need, time and budget. We work with best local licensed tour guides and very professional tour operators who is ready to help 24/7.
With our private tours, you can skip the lines and avoid large groups since a local guide knows the best time to visit the attractions and A private guide has priority to buy entry tickets so you do not waste time in lines, you can make your own schedule where to start, where to eat, where to skip without following large group ideas.
After tour, you will be smiling when you think about this question. We will be forever travel partner and friend. Anyway we don’t get pre payment before daily tours or we don’t get all the money for package tours. We are the member of TURSAB (Association of Turkish Travel Agencies) and All of our tour guides in Turkey are officially licensed by Ministry of Culture and tourism. Please check also our reviews in Trip Advisor.
We guarantee to pay back the money you paid. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed by us.
Advance payment is not required unless the package includes plane tickets or the cost of the services bought exceeds 600Euro. Payment can be made on the day of the tour in cash. Advance payment can be made by wire transfer to our bank account or by credit card (Visa, Master).
We use Vehicles are luxurious and air-conditioned, such as Mercedes Vito.
Yes you can rent a car. You just need to get a Guide for Daily site tours which will make your holiday easier. We can help you to find the best local guides anywhere in Turkey.
Sure you can do some shopping during tour also according to your time and interest. Your guide can inform you about local shops we would love to support local shop for bussiness and would love to help you for shop to find the best memory souveniors from our country.Turkey is known as a cheap and fertile country. Hand craft is popular and very qualified. Most of you, probably heard of the beauty of Turkish tiles, carpets, ceramics, leather clothing and 22 or 24 CARAT gold for reasonable prices. There are production centres of carpet, leather, ceramics and gold aroundwhere you see how these items are made.
When you get out of Kusadasi port, airport, hotel , you will see tour guides holding signs outside. Your private guide will be holding a sign with your name on it. We ensure that you won’t miss your tour guide.
If you re in Turkey from Port for only one day answer is No, the reason this area is a touristic place, you can make payments in USD, Euro or by Credit Card. Your tour guide will help you with it.
Private Shore Excursions
We provide a wide variety of exciting and enriching shore excursions…
Kusadasi Shore Excursions
The ruins of Ephesus take on a value and a special significance among the numerous sites of an archaeological interest. This is due to its inestimable artistic patrimony, its titanic heritage of history and culture, and the inexhaustible beauty and charm of its archaeological site.
Ephesus is the best-preserved classical city on the Mediterranean, and perhaps the best place in the world to get the feeling for what life was like in Roman times. As a strategic coastal gateway to the Eastern World, this Ionian refuge grew to be the second largest city in the Roman Empire, the site of a Christian shrine, and one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Legend has it that the Virgin Mary, accompanied by St. Paul, came to Ephesus at the end of her life,circa 37-45 AD.
Renaissance church historians mentioned the trip, and it is said that local Christians venerated a small house near Ephesus as Mary’s. In 1967 Pope Paul VI. visited the site, where a chapel now stands, and confirmed the authenticity of the legend. Also the Basilica of St. John is located near Ephesus. St. John is said to have lived the last years of his life here and after his death, a shrine was located over his grave.