Antalya City Tours
You will be welcomed by your tour guide at your hotel, at the determined time. We will arrange a private, comfortable, non-smoking, A/C vehicle and a private driver.
The tour starts with a walk through the narrow streets of the historic Old City of Antalya, also known as “Kaleici”, which literally translates to “inside the castle”. We will walk by sights such as Hadrian’s Gate, a glorious arch built in honour of the Roman emperor Hadrian; Hidirlik Tower which is one of the oldest surviving buildings in the city and Republic Square.
Following the Old City tour, you will drive to see one of the waterfalls in Antalya. You will drive the first set of falls called Karpuzkaldiran Falls and then pdrive the upper falls, Duden Falls. You will have a relaxing walk around the waterfall and free time for coffee break.
- We DO NOT get pre-payment before the tour. You can pay cash all the fees at the end of the tour in USD or EURO or TURKISH LIRA.
- This is your private tour so We can skip some of the sites above or add more acording to your time,budget and interests.
- You can try one of the local restaurants or stop by some local shops acording to your interests and time.
- Walking is about 1.5 km distance so comfortoble shoes recommended.
- The pickup zone is limited to the Konyaalti and Kundu areas of Antalya. All other areas may cost an extra charge.
- Professional English Speaking tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese speaking guides can be organised when request
- Private transportation with A/C non- smoking vehicles
- Private driver
- Local taxes and insurance
- Personal expenses such as Drinks and meals
- Tips to the drivers and guide
- Entrance Fees to the scheduled museums
- Prices are per party not Per person. For parties over 14 please contact with us.
- Book Ephesus & Istanbul together get special discount.
|For parties of 1 to 4 (From Antalya Region Hotels)
|For parties of 5 to 13 (From Antalya Region Hotels)