Cappadocia Tour with Ihlara Valley Hiking
Starting from your hotel at 9:30, you will be greeted by your guide and the driver. We will continue one of to the biggest underground city, kaymaklI. Your guide will explain how locals carved these multi-level underground cities and You can see traces of their daily lives in the stables, wineries, temples, etc.
After we drive to Ihlara valley for hiking, which is among the world’s largest canyons, where history and nature meets. Walking is about an hour and it ends in Belisırma village for lunch.
After lunch, we continue to the Selime Monastery, the largest rock-cut monastery in Cappadocia with large cave cathedral and beautifull views over the area. On our way back to Goreme we stop at the Pigeon Valley and drive back to hotel.
Kaymakli Underground City
Pigeon Valley Panoramic View
- We DO NOT get pre-payment before the tour. You can pay cash all the fees at the end of the tour in USD or EURO or TURKISH LIRA.
- We should make reservation for Balloon Ride in Cappadocia as soon as possible to find the availability, please contact with us for reservation which is extra.
- This is your private tour so We can skip some of the sites above or add more acording to your time,budget and interests.
- If you want to try local food or see some local shops,your tour guide will give you some advices according to your need, time and bugdet.
- Walking is about 1 km distance and slippery area so comfortoble shoes recommended.
- Professional English Speaking tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese speaking guides can be organised when request
- Private transportation with A/C non- smoking vehicles
- Private driver
- Local taxes and insurance
- Personal expenses such as Drinks and meals
- Tips to the drivers and guide
- Entrance Fees to the scheduled museums
- Prices are per party not Per person. For parties over 14 please contact with us.
- Book Ephesus & Istanbul together get special discount.
|For parties of 1 to 4 (From Cappadocia Region Hotels)
|For parties of 5 to 13 (From Cappadocia Region Hotels)